As the shift towards non-surgical and minimally invasive aesthetic procedures continues throughout the world, patients seek natural but effective treatments for facial and body rejuvenation but demand a quick recovery. Prolonged downtime and recovery periods associated with traditional surgical and laser procedures are no longer acceptable to most of those who seek cosmetic enhancement. Aesthetic Medicine & Surgery is a rapidly growing specialty, and a global industry. Whether you simply want to learn more about this fascinating and exciting field, want to establish and develop your own practice in aesthetic medicine and surgery, or want to stay ahead of your competitors by learning advanced and specialized aesthetic procedures, one of your most important decisions is choosing the right course. The level of tutoring and mentoring you receive at the European College of Aesthetic Medicine & Surgery through course attendance, is not obtainable at any other academy or institute in the world.
- ECAMS faculty are international leaders in the field of aesthetic medicine and aesthetic surgery who have years of experience training doctors all over the world
- Our teachers are dedicated aesthetic doctors and surgeons, not generalists or specialists who perform aesthetic procedures only as a compliment to their normal practice
- We are teachers. ECAMS faculty has collectively written and presented thousands of papers, books, and presentations in aesthetic medicine and surgery internationally.
- Unlike other courses, clear step-by-step demonstrations and hands-on training are the focus of ECAMS training. Attending an ECAMS course ensures you will be able to apply your new skills in your own practice.
- Following ECAMS courses, you have direct support and access to senior faculty, through personal email, to help guide and advise you in your practice of aesthetic medicine.